- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
We have done business with Charlie and Terry for years. They are very friendly and reliable and have lots of heavy equipment, truck and automotive starters and alternators in stock.
My friends at Southern Armature Works has took great care and time fixing any problems I've had for 46 years and as best I remember I never had to take any work done back to be redone. They know the business they're in and fix your problems once. Until I take my last breath I'll never take my car anywhere else!Take it to the bank!
Have gone to Terry and Charlie several times over the years and I trust them to give me an honest assessment, quality workmanship, and a fair price.
Been doing business with this bunch for years. Absolutely fantastic crew. Honest and trustworthy. They do top notch work.
Fair & Honest. Family has gone there for 30 years!
Wonderful work. They stand behind their work and work with you to lower the costs.